Thursday, October 9, 2014

Make Over Liquid Lip Color Pink Punch Review

Hello everyone. Happy october!. Today i'm gonna review one of my favorite liquid color from make over. Its new in my collection. I bought this because the color is so pretty and amazing pigmented. And the price is unbelievable cheap!. It has many vibrant variant color.

 



Btw, Make over is our local brand. But the packaging and concept is more different than other local brand. Honestly, if i can say the packaging is luxury and elegant. It doesn't looks like local brand at all, i swear. The applicator is sponge,i love liquid lips product that used sponge applicator like this.


The color is pink,but like a touch of purple. Well,it seems like Nicki minaj and julia perez lipstick that they usually used hahah lol. The texture is creamy,it smooth on your lips and the coloor so pigmented. It has semi glossy finish. But it's kinda hard to blend the color.

Well,it not makes my lips dry or chap. The color is long lasting. It has vanilla smell but its just fade away when you applying on your lips hahaha, so you don't need to worries about the smell. I think it almost same with nyx lip cream..i guess.

Now its time to selfie...




Ok conclution.

(+)


  • Perfect packaging
  • Adorable price
  • Vibrant color
  • Long lasting
  • Good variant color
  • Pigmented
  • Not make my lips dry
(-)

  • Hard to blend 
Rating ?

5/5

Will I buy this again ?

yes,i will try another color. I'm not disappointed with this lippies at all 

Where's to buy ?

I bought this in local beauty store Princess, but if you outside Banjarmasin, you also can find this in Matahari dept store. Price is IDR 75.000 / $ 7 

Oh,btw i just do some giveaway to celebrate my 1st anniversary. So i hope you guys be participant in this event

CLICK ME

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top