Saturday, October 11, 2014

Etude House Fantasic Color Eye Bloody Halloween Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hello everyone. Today i'm gonna review my newest and first makeup palette from Etude House. Usually Etude house eyeshadow is single or at least four. But in few times ago they produced makeup palette more that four color. I forgot what's the eyeshadow palette name before,i just remember its pricey.
The packaging is so girly even the theme is halloween

The color is dark purple. Give you mature and elegant look

This eyeshadow palette is seasonal product. It has two variant color Bloody Halloween and Bohemian Soul. Mine is Bloody Halloween. I choose bloody halloween because all the color is pretty,grunge and mature. Bloody halloween is more redish accent and bohemian soul has orange accent. So this eyeshadow made for celebrate halloween. I can say this is limited edition palette,so i don't want to miss it.
The color more redish and pretty for me


Zombie kiss is cream textured,and witch hunting is matte. Another that is shimmer.

The packaging is very compact for eyeshadow. Ans as usually, etude house is always give the best design for their makeup. It looks gloomy but still girly. Inside it, you can find the big mirror. Pretty enough to touch up your makeup. Btw, it has six various color and textured as description in box. I just found three different textured matte,shimmer and cream. All the color is pretty and gorgeous. The cream eyeshadow is amaziing,it's multifunctional it can be lipstick and blush. But i 'm no sure its work for eyeshadow,because it's clot on my lids so i better use that for lipstick and blush.



Pigmentation for this color is quite disappointed. They are low pigmented, even i use my base eyeshadow. It looks same!. The eyeshadow is powdery,especially for matte textured eyeshadow. I just see halloween night color has great pigmentation. I'm very disappointed with pale color,it doesn't look like use anything on your eye's, you just like putting shimmering on your lids.

I'm using zombie kiss as my lipstick and blush






This eyeshadow is great for daily makeup,without making your face looks too much. I'm not recommended to you if you are makeup artist or you want to get dramatic makeup looks.

Ok Conclution :

(+)


  • Good Packaging 
  • Good for daily makeup
  • It has various color 
  • Multifungsional cream eyeshadow
  • Compact 
(-)

  • Very low pigmented
  • Powdery
  • Pricey IDR 167.000 / $ 16 
Rating ?

4/5

Will i buy this again ?

i'm not sure for this. But sometimes i need soft and natural makeup for some occupation. Maybe i will try another color for my daily makeup.

Where's to buy ? 

Dephito Cosmetic. It based on Medan,and sell korean beauty product .

*desclaimer : This product based on my own and honest experience. Not for sponsorship or endorsement item. It can be change sometimes. 

Btw, don't forget to joining my 1st anniversary giveaway 


5 comments :

  1. Oh my you bought it with really cheap price. I see most online shop sell it more than 150.000 IDR
    Thankyou for sharing, love your makeup ♡
    I'll check the shop (≧∇≦)

    Indira
    http://indiranyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, i'm sorry darl its wring price :(. The real price is Idr 167.000 really sorry for that. I forgot about the real price,when i checked our chat history i realize i was wrong hih. Sorry dear,my bad :(

      Delete
  2. Korean make up usually has lower pigmentation than westerns. Glad the Lipstick work though :)

    SweetVanillaScent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes because they more like soft and natural makeup. And they skin is usually fair. The lipstick has great!

      Delete
  3. very charming eye makeup. Stunning!
    Btw have you joined this event?
    http://goo.gl/GmQEUH

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top