Thursday, September 25, 2014

SilkyGirl Funky Eyelight Pencil 11 Electric Blue And 08 Funky Silver Review

Hola everyone. It's been a long time i have no updating my blog. So today i'm gonna review my newest pencil eyeliner from Silkygirl. Btw, its gonna be my favorite makeup for this month. I bought this color because this color is very pretty and hot as hell haha lol.


 I bought this two in different place. I bought blue in local beauty store and the silver in guardian. The eyeliner is very smooth glide on your eye's. The color is very pigmented and finish result is like mettalic or shimmering on your eye's. The texture is kinda creamy,so be carefull when you close it,it may be stuck.
The color looks stunning and smooth

My experience using creamy textured eyeliner is smudging and not waterproof. So i'm little bit doubt when i choose this eyeliner,since my bad experience :(. But when i try this for my night makeup, i'm so impressed with this. It won't be smudge or fade away. This is so coool!. It doesn't just waterproof but its smudgeproof too!. I would said this is better than maybelline color show crayon kohl.

Swatch on hand. The ccolor very pigmented

The price is really cheap and reasonable. Many of pretty and stunning variant color. Btw, i ever read this eyeliner can be eyeshadow when you try to smudge it,but i never try it because the color is too pretty to blend >.<

Ok conclution :

(+)


  • Easy to use
  • Smooth on my eyes
  • Price is very cheeeap IDR 33.000 / $3
  • Many of variant color
  • Very pigmented
  • Waterproof
  • Smudgeproof
(-)

  • So far is nothing 
Rating ?

5/5

Will I Buy This Again ?

Yes, absolutely! i'm not gonna lie. This is must have item for you, its really worth to try. The price is really cheap and the color is am-a-zi-ng. Many variant color that you won't miss it. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top